Welcome to the brand new home for my running blog, the place where I wax philosophical about running, fitness, nutrition, fundraising, and sometimes unrelated things that amuse and/or confound me. But mostly, it’s about the running and the many adventures it’s led me to :).
And speaking of adventures, here’s what I’ve been up to since we last spoke:
- Matching my PR at the U.S. Half Marathon in San Francisco in November
- Embarking on Valerie Waters’ fantabulous circuit workouts
- Incorporating Cathe Friedrich’s new HIIT workouts into my routine (these are KILLER)
- Re-dedicating myself once more to the Eat Clean Diet, as outlined by Tosca Reno
- Became a flexitarian! Incorporating more vegetarian meals into my eating
- Starting a new plan to phase sugar out of my eating
Lots of good stuff in the health and fitness realm!